Tuesday 20 December 2011

13.51


KOSY suede slipper loafers, TOPSHOP, £50.

I love these shoes. Typically I wear black on my feet; it looks smarter, makes my legs look slimmer, etc. I love that these have that kind of indie look from about 6 years ago. I'll be wearing these with thick black tights, and my signature black skirt and belt!
     I want to get into wearing more black too after christmas! I'm on the lookout for long sleeved sheer black shirts that don't have too high a neck line, fussy much?! It's boring but flattering; i'd sooner 'jazz it up', with LOADS of gold jewelry, a touch too much blusher and bright pink nails.
     Since my good friend Maggie got me a big box with all the equipment to do my own fake nails for my 21st, I always have them done! Barry M's Fushia and NailsInc's Victoria and St.Pancras are my all time fave poilishes. They're just so simple and chic, they go with everything.

I'm having a bit of a clothing slump atm, I don't seem to like thing, which is driving me a bit mad!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment