Thursday 5 January 2012

17.03

Despite the pic, and the background of my blog, Im not a bird lover ...


Im in the (albeit slow) process of re-styling my bedroom at the moment. I've decided to live at home for my last year of university, so I want a nice environment to compensate for it! Anyway I loved the butterfly wall design on Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl's bedroom at Blair's house, and decided to find something similar!
     I found this on Ebay and I am well getting it! I can't decide on a colour though...
ATM the colour theme is fuschia, but I need another one to match and I just cannot decide. I have white walls and bedroom furniture, with fuschia curtains and a fuschia Laura Ashley toille bedding. Im after a sheepskin rug (don't judge me plz) and a matching cream colour throw, maybe I should leave the second colour?
     I suppose black will look good, possibly a grey shade? I'd also like a big chair in there, and unless I come up with a secondary colour, it's going to have to be fuschia again, PINK OVERLOAD. I suppose I have always been a pink girl and I'll be moving out ~properly~ soon, so I should make the most of it!

I should be spending my sacred last few days off glued to my kindle reading Moll Flanders, but I really cannot bring myself to do it. I'm just too busy. Tonight on Emmerdale we find out who battered Cain Dingle, and then after that I'm making my way through the second season of An Idiot Abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment