Monday 23 January 2012

22.51

My laziness is making it difficult to make time in my life to blog! I definitely need to sort my time management out! I made a list of all the uni assignments I need to do by April and nearly had a panic attack! 13000 words all in all, so I need to spend more time at my desk!

I’m making me and ‘my man’ steak tonight, first time I’ve ever made it so fingers crossed it goes well! Steak and jacket potato are ‘free’ on Slimming World, but I’m having some difficulty fitting fruit and veg into my diet, which will definitely hinder my weightless, so that’s another thing I need to work on!
I had a ‘relaxing’ day today, I had a sleep in and sat round in my pjs and Aussie conditioner with my friend. Made some phone calls I needed to make and did some laundry ~zzz~.

I ‘discovered’ VIPXO’s blog recently, and she does a regular post where she features EBay rip offs of designer bags, shoes etc. I love it! I think this is a really great idea as it’s not something I’ve seen before, but ill definitely follow it! I have absolutely no qualms with fakes to be honest, not wanting to sound full of myself or anything, but I don’t think anybody I know would think I’d own a fake handbag, so what the hell!?

I’ve got a post planned for tomorrow! I think the key to keep me blogging is to plan what im going to blog about for the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment