Monday 5 March 2012

16.45

I'm back :)

I've not blogged for the past couple of months, despite it being a new years resolution, because I've just been so 'busy'.
I was pretty lucky; I got a work experience placement at a make-up company, who wanted a blogger to blog for them! I was doing it for a fortnight, a few hiccoughs in regards to the web design aspect of it, but I really enjoyed it! It's a bit difficult because I started the blog from scratch and it has no followers; it's also not 'me', so I struggle to think of things to talk about. Anyway I had a couple of weeks off from that too because my uni workload has been pretty heavy at the moment!

 I have just submitted the last assignment for a while, and have, ahem, given myself the week off uni due to 'stress'.

Really looking forward to my week off at home in Wales, I feel like I haven't had much 'me time' recently, so It's well deserved! Over the course of the week, my aims are to:


  • Find a program to obsess over. I might watch Secret Diary of a Call Girl from season 1. 
  • Revise for my driving theory test, which is only a week away! (work-a-holic)
  • Get back into my tanning routine. I'm so pale at the moment and the weathers starting to pick up!
  • This seems silly for a week of relaxing...but, get hair, make-up, dressed etc everyday! I want to do nice things, maybe a little day out to Chester, spend time with my niece and sister-in-law (I don't know what else to call her, OK boyfriends sister).
  • Download some music.
  • BLOG EVERY DAY. Yes. I also need to blog on the other blog I mentioned.

Like I say, I seem to have turned into a work-a-holic recently, and I've been really neglecting myself! My skins dry, I'm full of spots, I've put weight on, my hair's so dry and brittle, my nails are an absolute disgrace! So I need to bring back my old beauty regime! 

I've got a new layout on the blog, I'll carry on having a bit of a fiddle with it to make it look better! I'd like to keep it quite neat and basic. I read quite alot of girly beauty blogs, and they all tend to adopt the same srot of style, with ditzy Cath Kidston esq floral backgrounds etc, but that's not really want I want to go for to be honest. Although I want my blog to be a beauty blog primarily, I also hope to be able to do some feature writing on here too. As well as Gossiping about the UK Soaps, Gossip Girl, New Girl and all of the other programs I live my life according to!

My magazine reading has been neglected recently too, I still have March's Elle and Marie Claire untouched! Once they're finished with, I'll stock up :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! And you have a niece!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My brother had a little girly just before Christmas called Lillie :) I am DEFFO going to stick at it this time!

      Delete