Tuesday 29 May 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Nails.

I've been refraining from doing any ~beauty posts since I started my blog; even though that's what I want to do!  There are a few reasons why; they're mainly the blogs I read and I very often buy products that I read about, and then think 'whats the point in writing about this now?', especially over products that are constantly being reviewed! (Moroccan Oil, anyone? The Claudalie skincare products are making the rounds a bit too much atm too). So, I'm going to try and write about products I've 'discovered' myself. I'm a poor student waitress so a lot of the products I buy aren't high end, although I do have the occasional splurge. Another reason is that I don't have a 'snazzy' camera to take photos with, my phone isn't even good enough which is a bit pathetic really! I will get this problem sorted out!

     So I've seen these polishes on the L'Oreal counter for a while now but avoided looking too much closer because I knew I'd want them all! And today after a further look, I am in love. All of the shades really are to die for! I only invested in one, I got 503 Addictive Plum. It's a lighter plum shade that has a bit of a 90's feel to it. My all time fave polish is Nails. Inc's Victoria, I always end up getting burgundy sort of shades! The pots are only quite small, which I think is a good thing because all of my polishes end up drying up and going cloggy anyway after a while! They also come with quite a big brush which makes things a lot easier!

     The varnishes retail in at £4.99, which I consider to be reasonable compared to Nails. Inc and Models Own, and are currently on Superdrug's 3 for 2 offer! Even though I want them all, I'm trying really hard to save atm, so I think I'll limit myself to another 3, I'm thinking 107 Beige Boheme, 605 Rive Gauche Green and 210 Shocking Pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment