Thursday 17 May 2012

21.47

It has been a very long time since I last blogged, and considering I said that as soon as I'd finished uni I'd get into it, I'm not doing a very good job!!! To get myself back into it I decided to do a little wishlist of things I want :)

Firstly is this bag from Zara! I've never been into tan coloured things, and although I'm more drawn to the black version of this, I think for A/W this would be far more suitable! I've got loads of outfit ideas planned out for when it starts getting colder! (not that its warmed up yet...:S)

I know I'm probably one of the few people in the world without the latest iphone right now! I've got a blackberry atm, but the internet on it is really naff so I don't get as much use out of it as I'd like; the other phones on the market that seem very exciting, so when my contract runs out in a couple of months I think I'll be conforming with the rest of the world!

I really want a Fiat500 too! I think they're just too cute! Although this will have to stay on my wishlist sadly :( I looked up the payments on one, and along with my insurance etc, it would consume all of my money! I need to start looking at a much cheaper car really, but one day I would really like one of these!

That's probably all I want atm which isn't much! I'm in dire need of new clothes too; I went shopping earlier on this week with the intention of having a huge blowout; but nothing caught my eye which was quite frustrating! at the moment I'm working 5 or 6 days out of the week and doing nothing with the rest of my time so I suppose I should save my money! (or at least buy new PJ's / jogging pants with it).








No comments:

Post a Comment