Tuesday 6 March 2012

18.43

Hi, I'm Nadine, and I'm addicted to the TV.
Stuck to my word yesterday and got myself dressed and made up and left the house! Quite an accomplishment :P

I just went to town and bought a few rubbish basics like shampoo, conditioner, bobbles and clips etc. I bought a new Barry M lipstick which I'm actually pretty disappointing with! I think I'll try it on again tomorrow to see if I've changed my mind in a different light...Then I met my boyfriend at the train station and we went to Wetherspoons and had a steak. He'd only been gone one night and I really missed him! ~sap~.We do everything together so when we're apart it's a bit weird.

We've been on the search for our first car recently! We're just buying a shed with cheap insurance, but it's still exciting! I really wanted to get a Mini Cooper or a Fiat 500 on finance or something, but (fingers crossed!) we'll be moving to London in 12-18 months where we just won't need a car, so it wouldn't have been just :( But if we end up getting jobs closer to home after uni, which I'm not completely opposed to, I think i'll get a snazzy car!

I went into town with the intention of  ~splashing out~ on a few bits and bobs for my bedroom, I still haven't got round to sorting it out because I haven't been spending much time here! I finish uni in 3 weeks, so I think it will be my little project then. I also thought I was going to end up splashing out on an MP3 player today. My 5 year old iPod classic finally bit the dust a few months ago, and I didn't intend on replacing it. I can't get Spotify on my phone and I'm really missing listening to music when I'm walking/on journeys so I think it's something I'll invest in until I'm due an upgrade on my phone (a year away!). Any recomendations? I just want  quite a cheap one that does the job to be honest!

Loads on the telly tonight (My idea of a 'good night'! Emmerdale, Eastenders, Supersize Vs Superskinny, Prisoners Wives, Big Fat Gypsie Weddings and then Junior Doctors on iPlayer. I'm a massive telly addict, I watch pretty much everything that's on TV. Prisoners Wives has been such a good series, it's the last in the series tonight. I initially only started watching it because Emma Rigby (aka Hannah Ashworth off Hollyoaks) was in it, it's not usually my cup-of-tea, but it's really opened my eyes up to these prison programs. My dream job is what Sharon Marshall does; talk about the soaps on This Morning, go hang about on set talking to all the characters and then write for the soap magazines. I've always wanted to be a journalist and it's my dream to do a stint at a Soap mag; I'd be amazing at it. I think i'll apply for a placement.

It's not been the most exciting day, and tomorrow's likely to be just as boring! I'm going to revise some driving theory and maybe go and see my boyfriends baby sister for a few hours! But I'll try and come up with a good blog post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment