Saturday 10 March 2012

20.28

I am so terrible at keeping promises...


 As much as I've enjoyed my week off, I'm starting to get a bit fed up and restless now! I was in work for an hour before getting sent home because it was quiet today; I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if they can't offer me hours over summer!

I go to LJMU, which only has two semesters and so I finish for summer 29th March, and then go back late September. Which is 6 months off. This is such a long time, last 'summer', I spent the first 4 months looking for a job and being really skint, which wasn't very good at all! My best friend lives in Manchester, so it'll be good to go up for little holidays and nights out and shopping, and my friend from uni is staying in Liverpool over summer so I'll still be able to go up there!

I'm living at home for my final year of uni, so when I 'go back' in September, not a lot is going to change really! Even though I get a bit miffed about having to live with my parents at the age of 21, and missing out on things, it gets outweighed by the fact that I save so much money ready for when I graduate, this year is really important so I need to concentrate on work, and I actually hated living in halls this past year! Students seem to be under the impression that getting a student house is so much better than halls; but I really don't see how living in a mouldy shit-heap miles away from anywhere that not even the council want would be better than the flat I pay 100+ a week for, but that's just my opinion...

I've just been typing my thoughts over my blog this week which has been a nice way to unwind! I want to start uploading more pictures soon :) 

Going back to 'summer' (my 6 months of boredom), I've been thinking about re-re-re-re-re joining the gym and going back to Slimming World. As well as going on the sunbeds. Just to give me some little hobbies and make me feel better about myself! I think Slimming World is really effective; and I think that going to the meetings once a week and the fear of having 'put on', is enough fear struck in me to avoid food I shouldn't have! The gym thing will have to be seriously considered though, because the amount I have joined and not gone to in the past is ridiculous! I don't know what I think will be different this time.

Tonight I'm catching up with last weeks corries because I was in work and missed them! I'm also VERY concerned with the fact that Gossip Girl still hasn't been uploaded!? It must have had a break in America or something. I'm not happy. 




2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be travelling to Liverpool everyday?

    I love reading you blogs Dine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! :)I need to get into the habbit of doing it daily! I'm only in 2 days a week this year, so I think it's going to be the same next year! xxx

    ReplyDelete