Tuesday 24 January 2012

13.56

I thought I'd do a post about a shop/website called Ark, I've only just heard of it myself, so I don't think it's very well known! Anyway they have some really good everyday stuff at such good prices! To be completely honest I can't vouch for its quality, but the store sells well known brands such as Motel and SuperDry, so I really can't imagine it being that terrible! So heres a little pick of some of the things I've got my eye on atm from there!


Glamorous Black Flower Wanda Dress
29.99


Hearts & Bows Leopard Kelly Dress
29.99

Glamorous Stone Davina Dress
24.99
Today I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the Miss Selfridge rip-off of the Topshop fake leather jacket with the deatailed shoulders and detatchable fur around the hood. Except the Miss Selfridge one didn't have the detatchable fur. You all know the one I'm talking about anyway, because the world and his wife have the same one! ATM I'm wearing mostly black, and I think all three of these dresses, especially the first one, would go really well with it, and stop me looking  bit 'goth', which I will end up doing aha!


I don't quite know why I got the faux leather jacket, I think it's just that every girl I see is wearing one, and I usually think, 'ooh, she looks good!'. Im never usually one to latch onto trends that take over the nation, definetly the converse/vans one! I remember getting so much greif for wearing those shoes when I was 14-16, and look at everyone now! I know ~fashion~ comes back round and all of that, but the converse/vans thing really got to me aha! Anyway, I just think nowadays wearing trainers with a nice outfit just ruins it. Why would anybody do it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment