Sunday 15 January 2012

11.35

Well today's plan of watching New Girl in bed has been thwarted because I've left my laptop at uni, and the videos on sidereal won't work on my iPad! Noooooooo! I want to watch some Gossip Girl. I'm a huge fan I love it, but watching weekly on itv2 is too annoying, I'm waiting until Easter so I can watch season 5 all in one go when I've not got loads of work piling up!

I said I was going to refrain from beauty reviews etc till I'd 'found my feet' on my blog, but, whatever.

I love Soap & Glory, I can always rely on their products to put me in a good mood and, specifically, the Righteous body butter, Girligo moisturising mist, Mist you Madly body spray, Flake Away body scrub, and Clean On Me shower gel I use daily. I got the Glad Hair Day shampoo and Glad Hair Day conditioner for Christmas and I was really looking forward to using them, because I loved the brand so much. They both retail at £5.22, which is averagely more than what I spend on shampoo and conditioner.

Since using them every other day since Christmas, along with Moroccan Oil, my hair has become dry, FULL of split ends and just a general mess. So I give up using them! I'm not ~dissing~ the products, they just don't suit my hair. I think? My hair is naturally dry, frizzy/curly, colour treated, and has suffered a lot of heat damage! I also haven't kept up with my no straightening resolution. It's just too hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment