Saturday 7 January 2012

21.11

I am so impatient. It's such a bad quality! I cannot wait for anything. I've been growing my hair for what seems like forever now (after a bright idea involving a very short boys haircut in about 2008...), and I suppose It's getting there.
But I'm bored of it already.
So here's some hair -inspo.


The beautiful Zooey Deschanel. Everyones hair icon, because it looks so damn good! I liked that it looked quite messy here because that's how I tend to wear my hair.


This is probably the legnth of my hair. 

 
My complete and utter fave, Rachel Bilson! Hair wise, this girl can do no wrong, this puts me off getting a fringe. Although she does have one that's quite side swept?
 
 
I don't actually have any idea who this is, but I remember finding the image and thinking that the girl's extensions looked really good! I thought the hair extension part of my life had gone, but maybe not!? I suppose I've ditched the fake tan, so a little bit of fakery can do no harm?!

It's my weigh in tomorrow morning, after my first week back on Slimming World, fingers crossed for a loss! I have made a sensible weight loss plan, and by ...I'd like to be at my ~goal weight~ by August. Obviously I'd like to be there alot sooner but i'm not going to starve about it, been there done that when I was wearing my hair extensions!
I origionally wanted to start my blog to be a beauty blog, cause I read beauty blogs everyday, and I love testing out new products, It's what vertually all of my cash goes on! But I think I need to find my feet a little bit first, and also, the products I love and want to talk about have already been spoken about a hundred times before!








No comments:

Post a Comment